K-12 Director of AdmissionsKohelet Yeshiva
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF
K-12 Director of Admissions
Kohelet Yeshiva, a growing K-12 Modern Orthodox Yeshiva Day School in suburban Philadelphia, seeks a warm and passionate professional for the position of Director of Admissions. Reporting to the school’s Executive Director, the Director of Admissions is a crucial member of the school’s Advancement Team. He or she is responsible for overseeing and implementing the school’s recruitment and admissions events, processes and procedures from initial point of contact through enrollment for all of three of the school’s divisions: Kohelet Yeshiva Lab School, Kohelet Yeshiva Middle School, and Kohelet Yeshiva High School.
About the School
Kohelet Yeshiva is a warm and embracing Modern Orthodox K-12 yeshiva day school committed to cultivating Bnei and Bnot Torah who think critically and creatively while exuding confidence and compassion.
The Elementary and Middle School Divisions, known as Kohelet Yeshiva Lab School and Kohelet Yeshiva Middle School, are committed to utilizing replicable, empirically supported, student-centered methods of pedagogy in order to maximize learning for all students in both Judaic and General Studies and advance the field of Jewish Education.
The High School division, known as Kohelet Yeshiva High School, builds on these foundations by nurturing the talents and potential of every student while equipping them with the skills and knowledge they will need to succeed and to lead in the best yeshivot and seminaries, the finest colleges and universities, and well beyond.
As a member of the Advancement team, the Director of Admissions will
work collaboratively with the Executive Director, the Development Associate, and the Communications Associate to ensure consistent, positive messaging of the school, its mission, and its values. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating personalized recruitment plans for individual students
- Planning and implementation of Open Houses
- Planning and implementation of 8th grade recruitment events
- Creation and updating of digital and print Admissions materials
- Coordination of student and parent visits and tours
- Coordination of student screening and assessment
- Conducting student and parent interviews
- Stewarding of families through the application process
- Fostering relationships with feeder schools and communities
- Leading the High School’s Faculty Admissions Committee
- Tracking data from initial inquiry through enrollment
- Providing bi-weekly Admissions reports to the Head of School
- Providing quarterly reports to the Board of Trustees
The successful candidate will exhibit deep knowledge of Modern Orthodox Yeshiva Day Schools, outstanding interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as commitment to the school’s mission. Experience planning major events and preparing PR materials is preferred. Candidates should have Bachelors and / or a Masters Degree in a related field and a minimum of 3 years experience working in a school or similar setting. Comfort using the Google Office Suite and database management software is required.
To learn more about the school visit www.koheletyeshiva.org and www.yeshivalabschool.org. To apply send CV and cover letter to Mr. Stuart Gasner, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org